We are the originators of texturizing irons, perfect for avant-garde hair designs, piecework or creating the illusion of more volume through underlying sections.
- Titanium coated crimping plate for easy cleaning.
- Ergonomic rounded body design fits all hand sizes and ensures less hand fatigue.
- Heat resistant tips.
- Plates are supported on silicone. No springs to corrode or wear out.
- The ease of 2 pre-set temperatures 390°F & 420°F (but variable if you wish).
- 360 degree rotating 10 ft cord with velcro cord wrap.
- Silicone end cap provides safe storage and protects plates for extra long use.
Warranties void outside of North America.
ERGO electrical styling tools are designed to be used with 110 voltage only. The warranty for all electrical tools from ERGO is null and void if the tools are used outside the United States and Canada.
FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES MINI-CRIMPING IRON (MCA0218).
DUE TO HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS, THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON BRUSHES.
There is never a risk purchasing a product from ERGO, however: Customers returning tools after 7 days from delivery of purchase will incur a 20% restocking fee. Returns are not allowed after 30 days from purchase date.
Prior to your return, please call Marlene at 661-799-9422 for return directions specific to your order.
Proof of Purchase
In the event that you are returning an item, it is important for you to have maintained a receipt of your purchase. Prior to shipping, please ensure that you have included a copy of that receipt with your return.
Please be aware that ERGO does not have authorized sellers on Amazon, eBay, etc. We sell exclusively through salons and advanced academies. Therefore our warranty is null and void for any ERGO tools purchased elsewhere.
WARRANTIES VOID OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
ERGO Electrical styling tools are designed to be used with 110 voltage only. The warranty for all electrical tools from ERGO is null and void if the tools are used outside the United States and Canada.