Bring frizz free shine and longer lasting results to your daily hair routine with the ERGO Ionic Ceramic ER53 2 inch round brush. Designed by professionals for professional results. Ideal for smoothing, volumizing or curling. Recommended for use on all hair types but works best on medium to coarse hair.
- The Longer Barrel & Handle Make It Easier Than Ever To Reach Every Part Of Your Style!
- 20% Longer Barrel Than Other Brushes.
- Extra Long Silicone Handle For Total Control With Less Hand Fatigue - Even With Wet Hands.
- Seamless Handle Design Prevents Hair From Snagging.
- Heat Resistant Nylon Bristles Infused With Tourmaline For Shiny Humidity
- Resistant & Longer Lasting Finish.
- The Addition Of Carbon To The Bristle Prevents Melting Up To 500°F.
- Recessed End Cap Eliminates Hair From Snagging.
- Barrel Diameter "ONLY" = 2in
- Barrel + Bristle Diameter = 3in
- Full Length = 11.5in
All ERGO Styling Tools come with a 30 day no questions asked return policy. You have 30 days from when you received the item to make a return. Returns will be exclusive to cost of goods at time of purchase. Original shipping costs and package protection are not eligible for a refund. All returns must be initiated within the 30 day time frame. Want to start a return? CLICK HERE
We guarantee that your brush has been handmade from ERGO Research Inc. and is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Each ERGO brush is guaranteed for 1 year from the purchase date. ERGO will replace any brush should it fail under normal use within the 1st year purchase time frame.
WARRANTY VOID IF:
ERGO does not offer its warranty on any product purchased anywhere other than an authorized salon, authorized web reseller, or advanced academy.
When shipping the brushes, it is highly recommended that you use a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail.
Do not forget to include your daytime phone number and e-mail address with your return shipping information so that you may be contacted in the event that there are any questions and to ensure your return shipment is not delayed.
Brushes must include proof of Date of Purchase to receive warranty service. To obtain warranty service, please send proof of purchase (copy of purchase receipt) along with $5.00 (per brush) U.S. check or money order made payable to ERGO Research along with the brush and mail to:
ERGO Styling Tools
Brush Warranty Service
28069 Smyth Dr.
Valencia CA, 91355