Individually molded, tourmaline-infused paddle pins glide through long or short hair like no other. That's why professionals call it their "polishing paddle"
- Flexible cushion pad feels great on the scalp.
- Heat resistant nylon pins infused with tourmaline for shiny humidity resistant and longer lasting finish.
- The addition of carbon to the pins prevents melting up to 500°F
- Soft touch silicone finish for total control even with wet hands.
- Individually molded pins allow smooth movement through the hair.
- Fast detangling when used vertically
- Built-in water drain allows you to wash & disinfect while drying quickly.
4 ½” X 3” = "Cushion"
Ergo Research Inc. thanks you for your purchase. We guarantee that your brush has been handmade for Ergo Research Inc. and is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Each Ergo brush is guaranteed for 6 months from purchase date. Ergo will replace any brush should it fail under normal use within the 6 month purchase time frame.
WARRANTY VOID IF:
ERGO does not offer its warranty on any product purchased anywhere other than an authorized salon, authorized web reseller or advanced academy.
When shipping the brushes, it is highly recommended that you use a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail.
Do not forget to include your daytime phone number and e-mail address with your return shipping information so that you may be contacted in the event there are any questions and to ensure your return shipment is not delayed.
Brushes must include proof of date of purchase to receive warranty service. To obtain warranty service, please send proof of purchase (copy of purchase receipt) along with $5.00 (per brush) U.S. check or money order made payable to ERGO Research along with the brush and mail to:
ERGO Brush Warranty Service
27158 Westview Lane
Valencia, CA 91354
DUE TO HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS, THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON BRUSHES.